Bio

Friday, January 21, 2011

Add Some Theatre To Your Life Challenge for 2011

Hi everyone! I know that this is a bit late, but here is the Theatrophile’s Add Some Theatre To Your Life Challenge for 2011! This is challenge that I think everyone, including myself, will have a blast participating in!

So the rules are pretty basic:

1. The challenge starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011. You can start anytime you want.

2. The level of participation:
Obie Award Winner (3 attended performances), Drama Desk Awards (3-8 attended performances), or Tony Award Winner (8+ attended performances)

3. Performance = any live performance that you attend – theatre, music, opera, community theatre, professional theatre, children’s theatre whatever it is….it all counts.

4. Feel free to add a brief synopsis of what you attended and how you liked it at anytime!

5. To sign up just post in the comments section about your participation and feel free to send this challenge along to your friends!

I am happy to post a blog a month from a participant in the challenge. I can’t wait to hear what happens next, so sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so IN! Wooo! I'll do a start post for this sometime tomorrow (adding it to my bloggiesta list...) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in!!! I'm going for a Tony. :)

    ReplyDelete